(1) enabling the respective management teams to adopt strategies and pursue objectives specific to their businesses.
(2) improving operational and strategic flexibility, particularly in dealing with suppliers and customers.
(3) eliminating competing priorities for capital allocation between the product and IP licensing businesses.
(4) simplifying how investors evaluate each business, streamlining the investment profiles of both businesses.
(5) improving access to talent by allowing each company to capitalize on their distinct cultures and recruitment strategies.
Adeia Inc.’s transfer agent:
Computershare Trust Company, Inc.
462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600 Louisville, KY 40202